Thank You Lord, for Allowing Me the Knowledge, Ability, & Patience to Save My Family Money!

May We Use This Money To Glorify You!

To God Be The Glory!

6/29/11

Swagbucks

I'm not sure how many of you guys already know what Swagbucks is or how it works.  I'm sure you've all seen some of my posts about it on Facebook, and I'm sure you are like I was when I first heard about it, skeptical.  I was certain this website was a bogus bunch of bologna, but after 2 months of being a member and $15 in Amazon gift cards, and enough points to get another $5 gift card, I'm HOOKED!  Now, I'm no expert on how every single thing works on Swagbucks, but I can give you all the info I know about it.

What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a site where you join and earn "swagbucks", with those swagbucks you can earn a bunch of different things, my favorite thing is the Amazon gift cards!

How do I earn Swagbucks (SB)?
It's actually quite simple.  You automatically get a few SBs for signing up.  You get 1 SB daily for having the tool bar installed (which I figured would be a pain in the butt, like most tool bars, but I actually use this one!).  You can earn 1 SB daily by answering the Daily Poll. You can earn other SBs in a lot of different ways, but the main methods I use are searching via the search box in the tool bar (this is the best way to win big bucks daily), NOSO (no obligation special offers) & games. With NOSO you do NOT, once at the  have to sign up for a single thing, just keep clicking "skip" or "no thanks" until you get to the last offer, which you usually have about 6 offers a day, once you get to the end you will be prompted to enter a code & then you will win 2 SBs. Besides that there are videos you can watch, daily deals, coupons to print and redeem (this takes several weeks for you SBs to show up on your account), etc.  Like I said, I'm no expert, so I'm just sharing with you the things I know.

How do I sign-up?
It's easy, just scroll down to the bottom of my page, you will see the Swagbucks widget, on the bottom of the widget (far right side) there is a button that says "join", click that button and you will be on your way to earning SBs and getting rewards!

Like I said I was very skeptical when I first heard about this site, but after being a member for 2 months and earning $15 in gift cards & already having enough points to get another, I can say that this website is pretty awesome!  It's my new google, I never search using anything but the Swagbucks toolbar anymore.  I mean is google going to pay me like Swagbucks for doing something that I do daily??...well of course NOT!  I never type a web address in directly anymore I always go through the SB tool bar, because you never know when you will get lucky and win some cold hard Swagbucks!  Oh, and just to let you know I win on average of 50 SBs daily via the daily poll, NOSO, games, & searching.  So it's definitely something I would recommend checking out. 

If you have any more questions about Swagbucks, feel free to ask me, I'll try to help the best I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment