Thank You Lord, for Allowing Me the Knowledge, Ability, & Patience to Save My Family Money!

May We Use This Money To Glorify You!

To God Be The Glory!

6/29/11

I'm back!

Hi guys, sorry I've been MIA the past month or so, I've just been super busy with different things (home improvements, family functions, & POTTY TRAINING!) since my family & I got back from vacation. As you can see I have changed the name of the blog & gave it a face lift. I have received tons of messages on Facebook lately with people asking questions about coupons.  So I have decided to start blogging once again and I've also created a Facebook page so I can post the deals, coupons, & freebies I find. I plan to do some giveaways in the near future, once I get everything up & running, to help me get more "likes" & followers.  I have also been busy getting started on a little business endeavor, I will share that information with you guys when I have everything sorted out.  So thanks for bearing with me as I get things back up & running!  Oh, my page name on Facebook is "Ashley's Coupons, Deals, & FREEbies", so look me up!

As always, thanks for reading!!

God Bless & Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment