Thank You Lord, for Allowing Me the Knowledge, Ability, & Patience to Save My Family Money!

May We Use This Money To Glorify You!

To God Be The Glory!

7/1/11

Great Deal at Walmart!!

I just wanted to share with you a great deal I found at Walmart today.  They had Father's Day gift sets on clearance for $6.  The sets included a Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor, trial size lotion, full-size deodorant, and a full size body wash.  If you still have the $4 off a Gillette Fusion razor that came out in the Sunday paper a few weeks back, you can get the gift set for only $2!!  So basically you are only paying 50¢ for each item!  They had quite a few of them when I was there.  They were on the aisle with the razors.  They also had the baseball series ProGlide razors on clearance for $6. 



If you find any incredible clearance deals at Walmart or any other store please send me an e-mail, so I can let everyone know!

No comments:

Post a Comment