Thank You Lord, for Allowing Me the Knowledge, Ability, & Patience to Save My Family Money!

May We Use This Money To Glorify You!

To God Be The Glory!

5/25/11

RITE AID Coupon Policy Change May 2011

I just received word that Rite Aid has changed their coupon policy.  While one change is good, in my opinion, the other kinda stinks!!

Rite Aid will NO longer accept BOGO coupons on a BOGO deal, yes that means no more freebies on a BOGO sale. =(  However, you can still use $ off coupons on both items of a BOGO sale!  Now don't get to upset, there are still numerous ways to get stuff for free!! =)

Rite Aid will only accept 4 like coupons per item.  So I'm hoping that helps with these people who come in & clear the shelves.  I really like this new change, it will be easier to get the items we want now!!  The policy doesn't say whether that means 4 like coupons per transaction or per person or per day, but I have a feeling that most will only accept 4 like coupons per day per person.  I hope that is how it is anyway, to give us all a fair chance at getting the deals.

I believe alot of coupon policies will be changing soon, due to the overwhelming increase of people using coupons. I've already noticed that alot of the coupons are going down in value (P&G coupon mainly)

Here is a link to the new policy: http://content.riteaid.com/stores/CustomerCouponAcceptancePolicyAugust2010.pdf

Policies are constantly changing, and I will keep you guys updated each time I find out that a store has changed their policy.  I know it can be confusing when you're just starting out & places keep changing their policy, so if you have any questions please feel free to send me an e-mail at apatrick630@yahoo.com or message me on Facebook!

To my coupon give-away winners, I have your coupons ready to be mailed, I will be going to the post office Friday to send them off, so I'm praying you get them before the end of the month.  If you don't I'm really sorry, but there are alot of other (actually most of them) coupons in your envelopes that expire mid June & later.  I've also added a couple samples surprises in the envelopes, just a hint I'm an Avon Rep. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment