Thank You Lord, for Allowing Me the Knowledge, Ability, & Patience to Save My Family Money!

May We Use This Money To Glorify You!

To God Be The Glory!

5/23/11

Give-A-Way Winners!!

First just let me say thank you to each of you who took time to enter into the drawing!!  Thanks for reading my blog and supporting me.  I honestly wish I had an envelope of goodies to send each one of you. However, I have decided for shipping purposes (the envelopes were so huge!) that I'm going to make a 4th envelope of goodies!! =)

I had 7 people enter the drawing, 6 via my blog & 1 via Facebook.  In order to make the drawing as fair as possible I assigned each one of you a range of numbers, the 1st one to enter was given numbers 1-15, then 2nd 16-31, and so on.  I used random.org to generate random numbers from 1-105. 

If you enjoyed entering this drawing and would like me to do more of these sorts of things, please let me know!!

Again thank you all for taking the time to read my blog & enter into the drawing, I hope those who get the envelopes enjoy and are able to use the coupons. 

If you are one of the 4 lucky winners send me a message on Facebook and tell me your mailing address or if you live close I will meet you somewhere. 

Okay, so I've rambled on long enough....

Congratulations to:
  1. Tina
  2. Ashley
  3. Katy
  4. Ginger
Thanks everyone!!  For those of you who didn't get an envelope this time =(, don't worry I will hold another drawing in a few weeks!! 

1 comment:

  1. I would love for you to do these again! I missed this one!!

    ReplyDelete