Thank You Lord, for Allowing Me the Knowledge, Ability, & Patience to Save My Family Money!

May We Use This Money To Glorify You!

To God Be The Glory!

5/22/11

Coupon Give-A-Way!!!!

I'm still slacking on making this blog into what I really want it to be.  I've just been really busy lately and haven't had alot of spare time to write posts. 

This is an exciting post!!!!  I have 2 envelopes full of great coupons to give away!!  The rules are simple:
  1. You must be a follower of my blog.
  2. You must comment under this post telling what you love about coupons and couponing!
I will use a random name generator to select who will receive the envelopes. I want to get these mailed before Wednesday (because some of the coupons expire at the end of the month), so I will leave this open until Monday night/Tuesday morning.  If you are the winner I will send you a message on Facebook so I can get your mailing address.

There are a lot of different coupons in the envelopes, everything from food to medicines. There is over 100 coupons in each envelope!! A few of the coupons expire at the end of the month, but most of them have later expiration dates. 

Again, just follow my blog, comment what you love about couponing, and I will select two people to receive the envelopes!! GOOD LUCK!!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, so now I'm a follower!!!

    Now the reason I love couponing is the fact that I can get name brand things at a better price (especially when on sale) at a better price (sometimes) than store brands.
    It's an exhilirating feeling when your before bill was $322 and your after bill was $163. It's not a lot, but it's a start.
    My goal is to coupon a little better to get some lower totals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love couponing because it allows me to save so much money and feel like I am doing my part as a stay at home mom. I may not work, but I save enough money that it helps so much! It is a great rush to save so much money and be able to get so much stuff! Thank you for all the help you have given me whenever I have had questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do I love couponing? Well, after my first couponing trip yesterday, I felt like I won the game! It was great to beat the system & not have to pay retail for anything! A penny saved is a penny earned :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love couponing because I have yet to conquer it.. The few little coupons I do use give me joy, and I'd love to get more into it. I love saving money anytime I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love couponing because I love the rush that I get when I'm at the register and I only have to pay half of my total cost. My goal is to become relly good at couponing that I can purchase enought extra's to donate to the food banks. You have been a huge inspiration to be that real mom's can save big out in the country and not just the one's you see on tv. I want to be able to share the gift that you have shared with me. Thank you Ashely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it because it allows me to continue to be a stay at home mom. It makes me feel good to know that I save our family money since I'm not really bringing any in. My husband works hard to provide for us and it's nice to make his money go further so that we don't go back to our old credit card habits. -Ashley Mabe

    ReplyDelete