Thank You Lord, for Allowing Me the Knowledge, Ability, & Patience to Save My Family Money!

May We Use This Money To Glorify You!

To God Be The Glory!

4/6/11

Extra Coupon Give-A-Way!!!

So I have a TON of extra coupons.  Most of them are things I cannot or do not use.  Here is a list of everything I have, if you are interested please send me a message on FB, be sure to include your address!!  I will mail them to you as soon as I get your address.  =)

Baby Stuff:
4 Pampers: $3 off Box
4 Pampers: $1.50 off
4 Pampers Swim Pants: $1.50 off
2 Huggies Food Lion Store Coupon $0.50 off wipes
2 FL Store Coupon $1.50 off Playtex Cups

Always & Tampax:
There are 4 sheets of these coupons, ranging from $2 off to $0.50 off.

Laundry:
1 35 cents off one Tide
4 $1 off Tide Stain Release
4 $3 off Tide (different sizes)
4 $0.25 off Downy


(The $3 off coupon is a great deal...however we cannot use Tide in my house, because my hubby is allergic)

Cleaning Supplies:
3 $10 off Swiffer Sweeper Vac Starter Kit
3 $5 off Swiffer Wet Jet Starter Kit



MISC:
6 Duracell Coupons; (3) $1.50 off (3) $2.00 off



Health & Beauty:
I have several coupons for shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, floss, razors, etc.  I have too many to go through and name individually. However all of these were from the inserts found in last Sunday's P&G Saver.

5 $10 off Crest White Stips
4 $5 off Crest White Strips

So if there is anything here you want, or if you want it all let me know!!  Also, these coupons are good il the end of April (some even later)!

God Bless & Happy Couponing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment