Thank You Lord, for Allowing Me the Knowledge, Ability, & Patience to Save My Family Money!

May We Use This Money To Glorify You!

To God Be The Glory!

4/13/11

Binder Basics: How I Organize My Coupons

I have a set of tab dividers that are labeled A-Z, I bought these at Walmart for about $4. You don't necessarily have to invest in dividers, but I highly recommend it. Having your coupons divided into categories will help you save time in the store, trust me!  I have mine divided up by isles in the grocery store for the most part.  Here is how...

A-Produce
B-Dressings/Condiments
C-Rice/Pasta/Helpers
D-Canned Food
E-Baking Supplies
F-Cereal/Breakfast
G-Snacks
H-Misc.
I- Meats
J- Beverages
K- Frozen
L- Dairy Products
M- Gum & Candy
N- Storage Products/Trash bags/Misc. (light bulbs, batteries, etc)
O- Baby
P- Paper Goods
Q- Cleaning Products
R- Air Fresheners
S-Laundry & Dishes
T- Soap & Body Wash
U- Hair Care
V- Razors & Shaving Cream
W- Men's Products (deodorant, etc)
X- Women's Products (makeup, tampons, etc)
Y- Medicine & First Aid
Z- Oral Care

Behind all that I have a pocket folder that I keep restaurant coupons in.

No comments:

Post a Comment